Total Pageviews


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last Wednesday Open Mic in The Twisted Pepper

Photo



I attended the Halloween Last Wednesday Open Mic in The Twisted Pepper on Middle Abbey Street last night.  I read three poems relating to Halloween and one from my poetry chapbook Drawn to the Light.  There were many excellent readers taking part.  I met Evan Costigan, Phil Lynch and Eamonn Lynskey.  Oran Ryan, Sarah Lundberg and Ross Hathaway of Seven Towers Agency were present.  Bob Shapeshaft read some poems of his own and one by Blathnaid Nolan called "Question" from a book edited by Dermot Bolger which I need to look for.

Seven Towers are delighted to announce the launch of Oran Ryan’s Novel ‘One Inch Punch’ on the 15th November at 7 pm. at the Irish Writers Centre.

The novel will be launched by Senator David Norris.

 

1 comment: