Total Pageviews


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Artistic Atlas of Galway

 

Maureen Gallagher, Fred Johnston, Liam Duffy, Orla Fay
 

I'm just revisiting this topic to tell you about the finished article which I was very happy to have in my hands I'm pleased to say.  It's a lovely production bursting with creativity and colour and it does justice to Galway city.  Well done to Liam Duffy for pulling the whole thing off, and to everyone involved.  When I went down to Galway to pick it up at the Fringe Festival I met the elegant Maureen Gallagher and Fred Johnston.  I'd met them both before, Maureen at a Crannog launch and Fred when he facilitated a workshop for the Eist poetry competition in Navan Library.
 
For more info check out the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ArtisticAtlasOfGalway
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean that Fred is also elegant? Well done Orla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Michael. I should also say that I met Liam before through The Sharp Review and NUIG's Writers' Society Writers' Exchange Chapbook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete