Total Pageviews


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wasps

 
 
Hi blog.  I love coming back and finding you here tonight.  It's been a long but good day in work and now I'm doing one of my favourite things, writing.  I wrote a new poem last night with 'Wasps' in the title.  For the first time in a long while I felt my emotions vibrate through the poem and that made me feel alive and happy.  I'm going to start typing up another new poem after this post is written.
 
Over the summer I wrote a moderate amount of fiction, which I intend to pursue.  It's been a learning curve too. 
 
I also found myself chuckling over Emily Dickinson poems and quotes I was reading last night.  What a fascinating person she must have been.
 
 
She wrote this in a letter to Samuel Bowles:
 
That Bareheaded life - under the grass - worries one like a Wasp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment