Total Pageviews


Monday, October 21, 2013

Sleeping Spring

"Sleeping Beauty", by Henry Meynell Rheam

 
I've been moderately busy editing some short stories and a couple of poems.  I wrote a new sonnet last week which was deeply satisfying.  I took out my old laptop which is in poor condition but it still works and I was able to access documents on it and read some older poems.  A lot of these older poems made me cringe.  So I guess I have grown in my writing but then everything looks different when you have perspective. 
 
I've lots of images in my mind and I feel like I want to create but I will have to wait until tomorrow maybe to put them on paper. 
 
Isn't life so beautiful?  It's so amazing sometimes that it's hard to comprehend it.  Sometimes I wish I could paint pictures instead of writing.  The fact remains that nothing gets done without work and application and nothing willl grow unless it is nourished and brought forward.  I think I'm finally getting back on track. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment